BAKED is a pop-up artisan baking and cookery school based in Plymouth, Devon offering a number of group baking workshops as well as bespoke 1-to-1 cookery classes tailored to the individual.
All BAKED workshops have a focus on using traditional techniques with a contemporary twist, learning how to work with raw ingredients, utilising the full potential of natural sugars and ferments to create truly tasty and healthy produce.
BAKED group courses are designed for the complete novice, all the way through to those who already bake/cook and are looking to advance their skills and knowledge. We keep our group sizes small with up to four people on each course to ensure everyone gets a chance to get stuck in and really benefit from the session.
Courses on Offer:
- From the Beginning; The Basics of Baking Bread
- Sourdough and Other Ferments
- Spelt and Rye; “Low Gluten” Baking
- The Household Chef – Cookery Course
- Taste Italy – Cookery Course
- The Curious Vegan – Cookery Course