Rose Education Consultancy was founded in January 2017 by Claire Rose. The company is based in Cambourne, Cambridge, UK, though its network of educational professionals and partners extends worldwide.
Rose Education Consultancy offers a wide range of educational services & products including:
- schooling advice (UK & international schools, private & state education)
- post-16 and post-18 college, university and careers guidance
- teacher training & workshops (for schools & teacher training centres)
- student workshops (e.g. study skills, exam revision)
- coursework authentication for homeschooled/ resit candidates
- one-to-one consultation (for school leaders and teachers)
- development of learning materials & educational resources
Claire Rose has worked, as a teacher and senior leader and in both British and international education, for almost 20 years. Now a Senior Education Consultant and Managing Director of Rose Education Consultancy, an Accreditor and Senior Moderator for A-Level NEA (‘coursework’), and an Assistant Principal Examiner (globally) for the International Baccalaureate (IB), she is uniquely placed to offer advice and guidance, to parents, teachers, schools and business, on all aspects of education.
Rose Education Consultancy’s founding vision is that quality educational advice and opportunities should be available to everyone, regardless of their background or educational history, and regardless of what type of learning they would like to pursue. Therefore, our motto is ‘…making connections in education’, so if we don’t know someone who can help you, we probably know someone who knows someone who can help you!